Apply chemicals under supervision
Written assessment for all units of competency
Who should attend
All persons who will apply chemicals under direct supervision & are not required to be in charge of storage or mixing
4 to 8
To meet the requirements for persons applying chemicals under supervision as required in the legislation.
1 x 6.5 hours
- Transport, handle & store chemicals according to instructions & legislative requirements;
- Complete chemical records;
- Follow instructions to empty & clean equipment & containers according to directions;
- Apply chemicals;
- Use application & personal protective equipment;
- Follow instructions to check & maintain application & personal protective equipment;
- Follow chemical handling & storage rules;
- Recognise risks associated with chemicals;
- Follow workplace requirements & instructions concerning chemicals.