Who should attend
A must attend course for new employees just starting work & unemployed persons actively seeking work. Ideally suited to organisations employing a number of new starters at the one time & can be linked with compulsory Induction training to provide a “ready for work” package
10 to 20
To provide new & existing employees with the knowledge & understanding of the employability skills employers are looking for from all workers.
1 x 6.5 hours
- Employability Skills – what are they
- Identify employability skills in the workplace & understand the differences between technical skills, attitudes & leadership / management skills
- My employability skills
- Understand your own employability skills & decide whether or not they meet the employers expectations & needs
- Identify & implement employability skills in the workplace
- Learn how to recognise & implement employability skills in the workplace.
- Learn how to recognise expectations of employers & customers & understand that each organisation has its own unique employability skill needs