Promote team effectiveness
Written assessment, including case studies
Who should attend
All supervisors & frontline managers who provide leadership for a team & bridge the gap between management of the organisation & the team members
8 to 15
To provide frontline managers with the skills & knowledge they need to assist their teams to work together to achieve team outcomes & communicate with management
2 x 6 hours
- Plan to achieve team outcomes, team purposes, roles, responsibilities, goals, plans & objectives & support for team members to meet expected outcomes.
- Provide & encourage team members to take responsibility for their own work & have an input into planning, decision making & operational aspects of work team .
- Provide feedback to team members & recognise & address issues.
- Support & encourage team members to take responsibility for team activities & resolving problems which impede performance.
- Act as a role model for individual & team behaviour.
- Maintain open communication with management at all times .
- Communicate information from management to the team.
- Communicate unresolved issues, concerns & problems raised by the team or team members to management & ensure follow up is action is taken.
- Communicate unresolved issues, concerns & problems raised by the management to the team & team members & ensure follow up is action is taken.